Rhizobacteria Interactions Laboratory: Rhizolab
Etelvina Figueira (IP)
Other group members
- Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria
- Rhizobacteria promoting biotic and abiotic plant tolerance
- Bacterial volatile metabolomics
- Rhizobacteria interactions
- Sá C, Matos D, Cardoso P, Pires A, Figueira E (2020) Airnborne exposure of Rhizobium leguminosarum strain E20-8 to volatile monoterpenes: effects on cells challenged by cadmium. J Hazard Mater 388: 121783 (doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2019.121783).
- Matos D, Sá C, Cardoso P, Pires A, Figueira E (2020) Rhizobium sensing of airborne saturated aldehydes of different sizes modulates the response to Cd exposure. J Hazard Mater 395: 122629 (doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.122629).
- Sá C, Cardoso P, Figueira E (2019) Alginate as a feature of osmotolerance differentitation among soil bacteria isolated from wild legumes growing in Portugal. Sci Total Environ 681: 312-319.
- Cardoso P, Alves A, Silveira P, Sá C, Fidalgo C, Freitas R, Figueira E (2018) Bacteria from nodules of wild legume species: Phylogenetic diversity, plant growth promotion abilities and osmotolerance. Sci Total Environ 645: 1094-1102.
- Cardoso P, Santos M, Freitas R, Rocha SM, Figueira E (2017) Response of Rhizobium to Cd exposure: A volatile perspective. Environ Pollut 231: 802-811.
- Stress biochemistry
- Bacterial volatiles extraction
- One and two-dimensional gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Plant growth promoting and tolerance traits